Who doesn’t wish for a skin that is free of issues like acne marks, pigmentation, uneven tone, and wrinkles? It is now possible to achieve this glowing, radiant, and youthful-looking skin with the help of Laser facials that target the problem areas and help you achieve the skin of your dreams, that too without extensive surgery or heavy procedures!
What Is Laser Facial?
Laser facials make use of laser technology to take care of any skin imperfections ranging from fine lines and wrinkles to acne spots and marks.
According to Dr Hiren Bhatt, Nishtha Wellness’s Chief Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Lasers, also often referred to as Intense Pulse Light, causes rearrangement and regrowth of collagen fibers of the skin. This leads to a tightening effect, minimizing the wrinkles. It reduces age spots and sun blemishes giving a more youthful look.
Laser facials at Nishta Wellness, Vadodara are primarily used to reverse the effects of ageing. Laser facials help you to acquire youthful and taut looking skin.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate For Laser Facial?
- The candidate must be healthy overall.
- Candidates above 35 years of age benefit greatly from laser facials
Laser facial at Nishtha Wellness is a general neutral procedure and hence the procedure is carried on taking into consideration the biological anatomy of the individual.
What To Expect At The Consultation With Dr Hiren Bhatt?
At Nishtha Wellness, Vadodara consultation is of utmost importance before diving into any procedure. During a consultation with Dr Hiren Bhatt, our expert Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon makes sure that he understands the needs and requirements of the patients.
He guides them through the entire procedure and explains everything in detail. This helps the patients in making an informed decision regarding the procedure.
He also urges his patients to ask as many questions as they want to achieve complete clarity. Nishtha Wellness, Vadodara strongly believes in transparency and hence we explain everything related to the procedure including the achievable result.
A consultation can be a vital moment before any procedure as the patient can analyze his or her comfort level with the doctor and understand all the aspects which entail the procedure.
What To Expect Before Beginning The Procedure Of Laser Facials?
Before beginning the treatment, Dr Hiren Bhatt will make sure that he knows your entire medical history. This is necessary to have a smooth procedure.
Also, any pertaining allergies must be told to the doctor before the procedure itself. Some pictures might be taken in order to analyze the result after the procedure.
How Is Laser Facial Performed At Nishtha Wellness?
- After consultation with Dr Hiren Bhatt and discussion regarding the problem areas, the necessary parameters for carrying out the procedure are involved. These parameters include the area to be treated, the main problem in that area, whether an overall treatment is required, etc.
- Once the parameters are determined, you will be taken to the actual session.
- Before beginning the session, a cleanser is used to clean the face of any make up, dirt and grime.
- Anesthesia is not required for laser facials, however, a cooling gel is generally applied in order to minimize the discomfort which you might feel during the ongoing process.
- YAG lasers are generally used as the first step. These penetrate into the skin’s surface to target issues like accumulated dirt, oils, bacteria. This type is also used for the reduction of pores and increased collagen production which improves skin laxity.
- In the case of hyperpigmentation, IPL lights are used next to target the skin surface wherever one finds issues.
- After the procedure is completed, the cooling gel is cleaned, and revitalizing soothing gel is applied to calm the skin.
Laser facials generally take up to 30 to 45 minutes approximately. The time may increase or decrease according to individual concerns. We recommend 4-6 sessions with an interval of about 3 weeks for an appreciable result. A maintenance schedule of once every 4 weeks will give you an excellent long term result.
What Are The Precautions To Be Taken After Laser Facials?
Some precautions that should be taken after laser facials include:
After the treatment, some redness can be noticed. This is quite common. However, one can resume work after the treatment. However, we advise taking sessions 2-3 days before an important event like a party or a function.
In case you have queries regarding this or any other procedures, we welcome you for a one-on-one consultation with Dr Hiren Bhatt at Nishtha Wellness in Vadodara where he will expertly guide you on the matter.