Increase Your Breast Size With Breast Augmentation| Vadodara
Breast Augmentation Before / After Images
Having perfectly sized and proportionate breasts is what every woman desires. They enhance the body figure and make a woman look even more beautiful and voluptuous. But that is not the case always as many women have small breasts that are often disproportionate with their body size.
This can affect the morale and self confidence of the woman and make her feel disappointed with her body. Nishtha Wellness’s Breast Augmentation Surgery performed by our expert Plastic And Reconstructive Surgeon Dr Hiren Bhatt helps women acquire perfectly shaped and fuller breasts.
What Is Breast Augmentation Surgery?
Breast Augmentation goes by many names like breast enlargement, breast enhancement, breast implant surgery and boob job. It is a cosmetic surgery that helps to achieve fuller, rounder and perky breasts that enhance the figure of the woman and establish aesthetic proportion with the overall figure of the woman.
Breast Augmentation surgery is an absolutely safe, effective and excellent solution to enhance your breasts even more.
What Are The Reasons For Smaller Breasts In Women?
These are some of the reasons for smaller breasts as stated by our expert plastic and reconstructive surgeon Dr Hiren Bhatt:
- Aging: Aging brings about changes like loss of volume and laxity in the breast tissue which results in saggy breasts. The breasts lose their firmness and a youthful appearance is lost.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Pregnancy brings about a lot of changes in a woman’s body. The breasts lose their volume and start appearing saggy during pregnancy and due to breastfeeding.
- Heredity: Heredity also plays a major role in determining the size of the breasts.
- Hypomastia: In general, one might be unhappy with the size of the breasts as they may suffer from hypomastia which results in underdeveloped and smaller breasts.
- Asymmetrical breasts: Sometimes the size of the breasts varies as one can be bigger than the other. This affects the overall appearance. Breast augmentation can ensure proportionate and symmetrical breasts.
- Improving aesthetic appearance: Also, breast augmentation can be done in order to beautify the body even more to improve the overall aesthetic appearance.
What Can Be Achieved With A Breast Implant Surgery?
A breast implant or breast augmentation surgery can help achieve the following:
How Is The Size Of The Breasts Increased?
The size of the breast is increased with the help of implants or fat grafting.
- By Breast Implant Placement
- Silicone Implants: Silicone implants are commonly used in breast augmentation surgeries all over the world. The gel used in these implants is cohesive which makes them safe and matches the feel of natural breast tissues. These implants are further divided into round and anatomical (tear-drop) shapes and are available in varied sizes.
- Saline Implants: Saline implants contain sterile salt water. They can be either pre-filled or filled after inserting them into the breasts.
2. Fat Grafting
In the case of fat grafting, fat extracted from one’s own body through liposuction is used to inject into the breasts. As the fat used belongs to the patient’s body, it is absolutely safe and easily accepted by the body. However in breast augmentation through fat grafting, the increase in size is not as much as implants.
The type of surgery or implants that are suitable for the patient are decided during the consultation.
What To Expect At The Consultation With Dr Hiren Bhatt?
During your first visit or consultation, Nishtha Wellness’s Chief Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon will discuss several points like
- Why you want breast implant surgery and what are your expectations
- Your medical history including allergies, other diseases, use of medicines and supplements
- Your lifestyle and habits like alcohol, tobacco and drug
- Your family history of any disease and that of breast cancer
- Methods of breast enlargements, their benefits risk and complications will be discussed
- Possible results
Nishtha Wellness’s expert Dr Hiren Bhatt believes that consultation is of utmost importance before diving into any procedure. A thorough physical examination is the first step in a consultation. During a consultation with Dr Hiren Bhatt, our expert Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, he makes sure that he understands the needs and requirements of the patients.
He guides them through the entire procedure and explains everything in detail. This helps the patients in making an informed decision regarding the procedure.
He also urges his patients to ask as many questions as they want to achieve complete clarity. Nishtha Wellness, Vadodara strongly believes in transparency and hence we explain everything related to the procedure including the achievable result.
A consultation can be a vital moment before the surgery as the patient can analyze his or her comfort level with the doctor and understand all the aspects which entail the procedure
What To Expect Before A Breast Augmentation Surgery?
Some blood and urine tests along with baseline mammography will be advised. Medical history is generally reviewed. This helps in understanding the physical health of the candidate.
If required a photograph of your breasts may be taken in order to analyse the difference after the surgery.
What Does The Doctor Do During Breast Augmentation At Nishtha Wellness?
- Implant Operation:
- The basic principle is to place an implant- a balloon like structure, behind the breasts.
- The operation is done under general anesthesia.
- An incision is made close to the lower border of the breasts.
- The space is created behind the muscle of the chest and an implant is placed underneath.
- After the implant is placed, the incision is closed .
- Fat Grafting
- In case of fat grafting, fat is removed from the tummy, buttocks or thighs with syringe liposuction.
- The fat is allowed to settle. The fluid and blood component is removed.
- Remaining fat is injected under the breasts with the help of a syringe.
What Is The Recovery Like After Breast Enlargement Surgery?
The recovery after breast augmentation, in both the cases of implants and fat grafting is pretty much the same. The patient is generally monitored for a few hours after the surgery at the clinic itself to keep a check on the vitals. After leaving, the patient has to wear a sports bra for at least three days so as to provide support and quicken the healing process.
Apart from this, it takes about three days for the pain and soreness to completely go away. This is common after a surgery and the doctor might prescribe certain medications to alleviate the pain. Vigorous exercise must be avoided immediately after the surgery as it might hamper the healing process. Stitches are generally dissolvable and hence removal of the same is not necessary.
The incision looks raised above the skin and pinkish red to begin with. It flattens and returns to normal color gradually. Over a period of time the incision will become invisible.
There will not be any problem with pregnancy or breastfeeding after breast augmentation.
What Are The Risks Associated With Breast Augmentation?
Breast implant surgery in general, is a very safe procedure. Life threatening complications are very rare. Some other complications are
- Capsular contracture: The body forms a thick skin like structure around the implant. This layer may shrink over a period of time. This can cause some pain or a feeling of heaviness, hardness in the breasts. It is possible to treat such cases by surgery. Sometimes the implant has to be changed.
- Implant rejection: Implant is essentially an external material. The body of some patient may not accept this material. If this happens, the implant is removed and the breasts get back their original size and shape.
- Implant rupture inside the body: This can happen with some injury to the body. If this happens with the silicone gel implant, the gel leaks out in the surrounding tissue and has to be removed. If this happens with the saline filled implant, the saline that leaks out mixes with the blood. This saline is the same that is given in veins by the doctors. It is therefore harmless. In any case the breasts return to their preoperative size. The remaining implant has to be removed. It may be possible to place another implant while removing the ruptured one.
- Change of sensation around nipple: In some cases there is a sensation of tingling and numbness or absence of sensation soon after operation. This returns to normal in about 6 weeks to 6 months.
- Bleeding and Infection
It is to be noted that all these complications are uncommon and not all the complications would occur in a given patient.
Can Breast Augmentation Cause Cancer?
This is one of the most common questions asked by many patients to Dr Hiren Bhatt. Dr Hiren Bhatt explains that so far it has not been noticed that putting an implant behind the breast can cause cancer. It is however essential to inform your doctor about the implant when he/she examines the breasts. If the breasts have to undergo x-ray (Mammography), then the doctor should be informed so that he can change the x-ray factors.
In case you have queries regarding this or any other procedures, we welcome you for a one-on-one consultation with Dr Hiren Bhatt where he will expertly guide you on the matter.