This is perhaps the best decade of your life as far as facial skin is concerned. Your skin is plump, pink and blemish free. All you need is to use a Sunscreen with an SPF 15-26 during exposure to direct sunlight.
From puberty to 25 years of age Acne is going to bother 85% of people at some or the other time. Proper management of Acne and acne scar can prevent a lot of problems in future.
- Chemical Peeling and Medifacials for fine wrinkles.
- Botox for dynamic coarse wrinkles.
- Fillers for Nasolabial folds and tear trough
- Botox for wrinkles
- Fillers and fat grafting for volume loss.
- Mini facelift
- Mini (Short scar) Face lift
- Neck lift and Platysmaplasty.