What is laser facial and how will it help me?
Intense Pulse Light, known popularly as laser, causes rearrangement and regrowth of collagen fibers of skin. This leads to a tightening effect, minimizing the wrinkles. It reduces age spots and sun blemishes giving more youthful look.
Who is the candidate for the laser facial?
A person, male or female, above 35 years of age will benefit from the treatment.
How it is done?
- The Procedure Involves Consultation With The Cosmetic Surgeon.
- Once The Treatment Parameters Are Determined, You Will Be Taken For The Actual Session.
- The Face Is Cleansed With Cleansers To Remove Makeup, Oil And Grit.
- A Cooling Gel Is Applied To Minimize Discomfort.
- The Laser Light Is Applied According To The Parameters.
- The Cooling Gel Is Cleaned.
- Revitalizing Soothing Gel Is Applied.
What is the duration of the treatment?
Approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
What are the after treatment precautions?
- Avoid Using Scrub Soaps And Facial Scrubs For 3 Days.
- Avoid Scrubbing Your Face Rigorously.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight, If You Have To Go Out In Sun, Use Sunscreen With An SPF Of 15 Or More.
Can I continue my routine after the treatment?
Yes! You can even go back to the work. The after effect includes mild to moderate redness. This subsides in a day or two.
Can I attend a party or function immediately after the laser facial?
As mentioned above, there will be some degree of redness for 1 to 2 days. Therefore, we advise to take sessions 2-3 days before an important event.
How many sessions will I need?
We recommend, 4-6 sessions at the interval of 3 weeks for an appreciable result. A maintenance schedule of once every 4 weeks will give you an excellent long term result.