Welcome to Nishtha Hospital
Nishtha Hospital is owned and managed by Dr. Hiren Bhatt.
Dr. Hiren Bhatt did his graduation from MP Shah Medical College, Jamanagar and post-graduation in Plastic Surgery from the Government Medical College, Baroda. He then went on to specialise in Cranio-facial and Cosmetic Surgery in the USA, training under renowned cosmetic surgeons, Dr. Ian T. Jackson and Dr. S.P. Arumugam. He returned to the city and established Nishtha Wellness Center, a fully equipped Cosmetic Surgery Center with a state-of-the-art Operating Theatre and Monitoring Equipment and well maintained hygienic Spacious rooms. Nishtha Wellness also has all kinds of equipment necessary for non surgical treatment of face. The list incudes Quantel Derma 980nm Diode laser machine, Endymed fractional RF machine, Cryolipolysis machine to name a few.
Dr. Hiren Bhatt is also closely involved with the K.G. Patel Children’s Hospital’s project with Smile Train Inc., New York, USA, to rectify Cleft Lip and Palette defects in children. He has done more than 5000 cleft lip and palate surgeries.
He has attended more than 100 conferences and workshops both in India and abroad, to keep in pace with the ever changing science of Cosmetc plastic Surgery
- Invited as a faculty at the Operative workshop on cleft palate organized at the department of plastic surgery JIPMER, Pondichery 2002.
- Invited As a Guest Speaker at Operative Workshop on Primary Rhinoplasty in Cleft Lip organized at Department of Plastic Surgery JIPMER, Pondicherry. 2004.
- Invited as a National Faculty at the Fourth National Congress of Indian Society of Cleft Lip Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies, organized at Hyderabad, and delivered a lecture on “Vestibuloplasty in Bilateral Cleft Lips”. 2004.
- Invited as National Faculty at the 41st annual conference of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, organized at Hyderabad and delivered a talk on “Algorithm for acne management”. November 2006
- Invited to as Visiting Plastic Surgeon to State University of New York at Stony Brook, New York to deliver Grand Rounds on “Journey Creating Smiles”. –November 2007.
- Invited to deliver talk on “Single stage repair lip, alveolus and nose in cases of complete bilateral cleft lip and palate” at Smile Train Surgeons’ conference at Pondicherry, India 2009.
Dr. Hiren Bhatt, is actively involved as a Smile Train Surgoen and has treated more than 5000 cases of cleft lip and palate at KG Patel Children Hospital. To recognize his contribution. Plastic Surgery Education Foundation, USA, has conferred upon him, a coveted title of Educational Affiliate.
He is also admitted to American Society of Plastic Surgeons as an international member. He is the first plastic surgeon from Gujarat to get this honour.